Use Email To Create Milestones, Tasks And Links
If you love email and use it a lot, this feature will save you some time.
You can now send an email to SUBERNOVA to quickly create a new milestone, task or link.
Create a new milestone or task via email
You’ll need to send the email via the email account you used for your SUBERNOVA account. This is such that we can identify the right account to add the milestone or task to.
Send email to: email@example.com
Email subject line: [Milestone name] ^[Date]
Email body: This text will be used for the milestone’s description
Example: Design of website to be completed ^today
- Dates: Just like creating a milestone in SUBERNOVA, you can enter dates in human language, for example, now, today, tomorrow, 5 days, next week, may 29, 29 may, 29/5, 5/29 etc.
- Creating a task: To create a task (without a due date), just leave out ^[date] in the subject line, eg. “Design of website to be completed”
Create a new link via email
Again, send the email via the email account you use for your SUBERNOVA account.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line: [Link name] [URL]
Email body: This text will be used for the link’s description
Example: SUBERNOVA website http://www.subernova.com
- You must include http:// or https:// in your URL to indicate that this is a link
- Just the link: If you want the URL to be the link’s name, just leave out [Link name] in the subject line, eg. “http://www.subernova.com”
- Link in body: You can also include the [URL] in the body instead of in the subject, and use the subject line just for the [Link name]. This is particularly good for emailing links when using iPhone’s Mobile Safari.